How is this not the best thing? No period AND you get to be a guy for a week
I GET TO HAVE A DICK FOR A WEEK??? SIGN ME UP
i wonder how i look genderbend,short and hot,or average height and hot?
my future husband will just have to deal with being gay for one week a month
(Photos: DigitalGlobe; GIF: Sarah Coffey / NBC News)
Several hours before Typhoon Haiyan made landfall in the Philippines on Nov. 7, DigitalGlobe activated FirstLook, an online service that provides satellite imagery of large scale disasters. Their satellites collected more than 7,300 square miles of imagery in the areas hardest hit by the typhoon — one of the strongest storms to ever make landfall.
WTF = Waluigi The Fuck?
UH, no, this is completely incorrect, because, you see, I am a Waluigologist, and I know for a FACT that WTF stands for “Waluigi The Furry”, because anyone with a preschool education who has taken a course in Waluigology KNOWS that Waluigi is, in fact, a Furry, so fucking stop spreading misinformation for notes. It’s people like you who give Waluigi a bad name, and it’s disgusting.
Things to take away from this
- Colin Baker defended us when Michael Grade called us all ‘loonies’ for liking Doctor Who.
- Colin Baker was, in fact, treated like trash by the man who headed the BBC
- Colin Baker was canned because of politics - nothing to do with his ability as The Doctor (he was great)
- Doctor Who, in general, had good numbers when it was cancelled. Better than other shows, but Grade had a vendetta against Doctor Who
- Colin Baker loved the show enough to go on tour to help promote it EVEN AFTER BEING FIRED. JUST TO SAVE THE SHOW.
- Colin Baker wasn’t even paid that much for his era. He mainly did the job because he loved it and he believed in the show.
- Colin Baker STOOD UP to one of the most powerful men in Britain because he knew he was wronged, even when everyone was telling him to lie and say he quit. He even called him a coward.
- Colin Baker was NEVER given a reason for why he was fired.
- Colin Baker is a hero among the Who fandom. That people dislike him is simply criminal. Our enemy is Michael Grade.
Not only that, but when Michael Grade had fired Colin and was trying to cancel Doctor Who, he was fucking Colin’s ex-wife.
Total. Douchebag. Alert.
That actually explains A LOT of his personal vendetta against Colin. Absolutely vile man.
And this IS true. Here’s a quote:
"There’s a history between Michael Grade and Colin. Liza Goddard was Colin’s wife. And she was Michael Grade’s best friend. The divorce was acrimonious and she moved into Michael Grade’s house while she was getting over the divorce. And I’ll say no more. Michael Grade was determined. He did not want Colin working for the BBC."
-Gary Downie (Doctor Who Production Manager)