WTF = Waluigi The Fuck?
UH, no, this is completely incorrect, because, you see, I am a Waluigologist, and I know for a FACT that WTF stands for “Waluigi The Furry”, because anyone with a preschool education who has taken a course in Waluigology KNOWS that Waluigi is, in fact, a Furry, so fucking stop spreading misinformation for notes. It’s people like you who give Waluigi a bad name, and it’s disgusting.
Things to take away from this
- Colin Baker defended us when Michael Grade called us all ‘loonies’ for liking Doctor Who.
- Colin Baker was, in fact, treated like trash by the man who headed the BBC
- Colin Baker was canned because of politics - nothing to do with his ability as The Doctor (he was great)
- Doctor Who, in general, had good numbers when it was cancelled. Better than other shows, but Grade had a vendetta against Doctor Who
- Colin Baker loved the show enough to go on tour to help promote it EVEN AFTER BEING FIRED. JUST TO SAVE THE SHOW.
- Colin Baker wasn’t even paid that much for his era. He mainly did the job because he loved it and he believed in the show.
- Colin Baker STOOD UP to one of the most powerful men in Britain because he knew he was wronged, even when everyone was telling him to lie and say he quit. He even called him a coward.
- Colin Baker was NEVER given a reason for why he was fired.
- Colin Baker is a hero among the Who fandom. That people dislike him is simply criminal. Our enemy is Michael Grade.
Not only that, but when Michael Grade had fired Colin and was trying to cancel Doctor Who, he was fucking Colin’s ex-wife.
Total. Douchebag. Alert.
That actually explains A LOT of his personal vendetta against Colin. Absolutely vile man.
And this IS true. Here’s a quote:
"There’s a history between Michael Grade and Colin. Liza Goddard was Colin’s wife. And she was Michael Grade’s best friend. The divorce was acrimonious and she moved into Michael Grade’s house while she was getting over the divorce. And I’ll say no more. Michael Grade was determined. He did not want Colin working for the BBC."
-Gary Downie (Doctor Who Production Manager)
you cant tell me nobody in homestuck isnt hot in canon i mean
hottie w/ a body
id hit that
the last one
that killed me
take me now
We don’t talk about the last photo.
Just gonna leave this here…
dont forget in the states :
100% of men can be drafted
0% of women can be drafted.
just gonna leave these here for you guys who are getting pissy over my ‘white privilege’ post
Now, I’m not all anti-social justice, but you certainly can’t ignore these facts.
But let’s take a guess as to why women generally are prohibited from serving on the front lines in warzones, and why they are discouraged from working in the industrial sector? Patriarchal expectations of appropriate roles for men and women based on gender.
Who commits the majority of homicides? Men.
Why are men more likely to commit suicide instead of seeking help for their problems? It’s those pesky patriarchal gender roles again, equating emotions with femininity and therefore weakness, which discourages men from talking about their problems.
As for the custody thing, the majority of custody decisions are agreements made between both parents, which again, are probably overdetermined by patriarchal assumptions about gender that paint women as being more nurturing and therefore better parents than men.
So, although the person who made this clearly wanted to argue that male privilege doesn’t exist, what they actually did was make a pretty good graphic illustrating the ways in which patriarchal expectations and structures within a society hurt men as well as women, which, since feminism is actually aimed at dismantling the patriarchy is why men also need feminism.
Reblogging for that comment